Partnerships & LLPs
We represent individuals, SMEs and larger firms; advising on a broad range of topics and joint venture disputes. Our clients include solicitors, accountants, financial advisers, property advisers and expert valuers, architects, surveyors and other professionals. We are able to advise at all stages (either in writing or in conference) and assist with drafting and negotiation.
In particular, we advise on:
- Formation of partnerships
- Construction of Partnership Deeds (including restrictive covenants)
- Preparation and interpretation of Partnership Agreements
- Appointment, retirement and removal of partners
- Partnership disputes (including arbitrations)
- Insolvent partnerships
- Limited liability partnerships
- Construction, right & obligations of Joint Venture Agreements
- Mergers & de-mergers
- Termination & dissolutions
We understand that partnership disputes can be commercially and personally sensitive and therefore you can be assured that our barristers are used to handling issues with discretion.
Chambers has two qualified mediators. The team expertly assist in negotiations so as to hopefully bring the matter to successful and cost efficient conclusions to cases as soon as possible.
Chambers are accredited by the Bar Council as course providers and Members of chambers provide in house seminars, training and presentations, whether in house at the clients premises or here in chamber. For further information regarding are lectures please visit our seminars page.
If you need any assistance in any of these areas, please contact our clerking team for the on 023 80 73 6812 or e-mail email@example.com.Barristers practicing in this area