Members of Chambers advise and represent clients in the full range of property matters appearing in the County Court, High Court, Appellate Courts and the Land Tribunal.
Our work involves:
- Real property (easements, rights of way, freehold & restrictive covenants Mortgage disputes and possession proceedings)
- Landlord and tenant (agricultural, commercial, residential and commonhold)
- Mortgage disputes and possession proceedings
- Boundary and title disputes
- Trusts of land and proprietary estoppels
- Social Housing/ Asbi/Asbo
- Planning cases involving highways, town and country planning disputes and appeals
- Tribunals including the HM Land Registry Adjudicator and the Leasehold Valuation Tribunal.
We advise on a wide range of contentious and non-contentious matters, including contracts of sale and purchase of land.
Chambers are committed to alternative dispute resolution, benefitting from two qualified and experienced mediators.
Chambers are accredited by the Bar Council as course providers and members of Chambers provide in house seminars, training and presentations. For further information regarding our lectures please visit our seminars page
If you need any assistance in any of these areas, please contact our clerking team on 023 80 7386812 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgBarristers practicing in this area