Insolvency and liquidation
The team have experience in cases that range from straightforward court applications such as winding up petitions, applications to set aside statutory demands and annulments through to claims for the recovery of the bankrupt's share in property and complex corporate multi-jurisdictional claims.
In respect of our corporate expertise, we advise on:
- Winding up petitions, liquidation, administration and voluntary arrangements
- Asset recovery
- The removal of liquidators
- Allegations of misfeasance
- Company accounts
- Directors' Disqualification
In respect of personal insolvency and bankruptcy, we advise on:
- Mortgage repossessions
- Bankruptcy, including voluntary arrangements, setting aside statutory demands or fighting bankruptcy proceedings
- Interests of Parties (for example, spouses) in a bankrupt's property
- Financial aspects of divorce
- Employees on their legal rights.
We understand that certain matters require quick and effective action; we are able to accept urgent instructions for interlocutory relief, freezing orders and injunctions. We work closely with our clients in order properly to identify and understand their needs and achieve the best outcome.
Further, some members have considerable experience in directors' disqualification work and, in particular, in the defence of such proceedings.
Further we able accept instructions on a Licensed Access basis from licensed insolvency practitioners. We also accept briefs on a Conditional Fee basis.
Chambers are accredited by the Bar Council as course providers and Members of chambers provide in house seminars, training and presentations, whether in house at the clients premises or here in chamber. For further information regarding are lectures please visit our seminars page
If you need any assistance in any of these areas, please contact our clerking team for the on 023 80 73 6812 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.orgBarristers practicing in this area