"Serious about Service" - Quality services for you and your client
Both members and clerks of No 18 are committed to providing the highest level of service, client care, advocacy and advice, ensuring that the needs, concerns and interests of clients are always paramount.
At No 18 we believe that our clients deserve a service upon which they can rely to meet their expectations in a timely, efficient and effective manner. Customer service is central to the way in which we do business and we are consistently striving to ensure that every client receives a level of service that is second to none.
You can therefore expect us to:
- provide the highest quality of legal advice and advocacy;
- work in partnership with our lay and professional clients;
- work with clients in a friendly, efficient and professional manner;
- provide a professional and personal service tailored to the needs of the individual client;
- give our professional clients prompt information regarding the progress of their case;
- agree and adhere to timescales for the completion of paperwork;
- maintain the highest quality clerking skills focused primarily on the needs of the client;
- maintain an open and flexible approach to fee structures allowing meet each client’s needs with a tailored approach;
- maximise the use of new technology to achieve quality and efficiency in all aspects of our service
A copy of our services standards is available to download by following the link below.
If we fail to meet these standards we would welcome your views. Simply complete the feedback form and return it to us.
Alternatively, if you prefer, simply email or call Mark Windebank (Senior Clerk) with your feedback.