No.18 Chambers : New Merits, Advice, Drafting and Support package
With firms under tremendous pressure with staff being on furlough time is precious , with this in mind No.18 are delighted to offer our new Merits, Advice, Drafting and Support package for all types of Civil, Employment and Family cases. No.18 can offer various fee schemes to help meet your lay clients budget and always happy to give a fixed price on a case to case basis.
Our Barristers will provide at your request (but not limited to):
- Merits assessment (on liability, quantum and evidence);
- Advice’s as to Settlements,
- Opinions e.g.; barder Appeals ?
- Settling Pleadings
- Drafting Applications
- Settling Defence’s
- Drafting Claim forms/ET1’s & ET’3
- Telephone or (if needed) virtual conference with solicitor and client;
- Assistance with ad hoc queries by phone or email where reasonably required.
If you have any questions or queries surrounding chambers, its services or the work we undertake please do not hesitate to contact our friendly and efficient administrative team, either Mark Windebank (Senior Clerk) or Dan Fantham (First Junior Clerk) on 023 80 736812 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org