Landlord and tenant
We have extensive experience in the first instance and appellate Courts, and tribunals. In particular, we are able to advise on:
- Proceedings under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Unlawful eviction
- Lease/licence disputes
- Leasehold valuation tribunal work
- Assured shorthold tenancy agreements
- Possession proceedings
- Breach of covenant and rent claims
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- Long tenancies & extension of leases
- Service Charges
- Business tenancies, including termination, forfeiture and renewals claims
- Break clauses
- Service charge disputes
- Rent arrears and rent review
- Relief from forfeiture and possession proceedings
- Disrepair and dilapidations claim
- Unlawful eviction
- Breach of covenant
- Unlawful user
- Anti-social behaviour
- Breach of quiet enjoyment?
Agricultural Holdings and Farm Business Tenancies
Members of Chambers also have experience in advising both landowner and tenant clients in relation to:
- Grazing agreements
- Notices to quit
- Rent review
- Breaches of covenant and disrepair
- Tenant’s improvements
And with regards to agricultural holdings:
- Grounds for possession
- Rules of good husbandry and estate management
- Succession and compensation?
Leasehold Valuation Tribunal
Our work covers a range of issues, including: applications relating to service charges, administration charges, estate charges, variations of leases and the right to manage; leasehold enfranchisement, undue influence and TOLATA claims.
We have a friendly approach, providing a quick, efficient and cost-effective service to all our clients. We are able to give advice on urgent or preliminary matters over the telephone or by email.
Further, Chambers recognises the importance of dispute resolution and we have two qualified mediators who are able to conduct mediation.
Chambers are accredited by the Bar Council as course providers and members of chambers provide in house seminars, training and presentations, whether in house at the client’s premises or here in chambers. For further information regarding our lectures please visit our seminars page
If you need any assistance in any of these areas, please contact our clerking team on 023 80 73 6812 or e-mail email@example.comBarristers practicing in this area