Updated version of the Remote Family Access Court released
The latest updated version of the Remote Family Access Court has been published. Mr Justice MacDonald has highlighted the following updates in it:
- Hybrid Hearings are now covered in detail at para [220.127.116.11] and a Protocol for Hybrid Hearings is set out at Appendix 3
- A new hybrid hearing template order has been added at Appendix 5.
- The Protocols for ‘Remote’ and ‘Fully Attended’ hearings at Appendix 1 and 2 have been fully revised and updated.
- The section on ‘Judicial Discretion as to Format of Hearings’ at para [3.4.1] has been fully updated in light of recent case law.
- Details are provided at para [5.4.3] of the sources of IT support for the judiciary, including dedicated support for CVP.
- Further details of new support available to litigants in person are set out at para [5.19.7] onwards.
- More detail on the use of CVP is set out at para 7.3 onwards.”
Click here for the full document.